Monday, November 19, 2018

Reflection

        This 2nd Grading, I learned many things and gained many informations. In 1st Grading, we discussed about Internet and blogs. In this grading, I have learned on how to make my own webpage, how to edit, and improve it. I also learned on how to make a word or phrase, get bold, underlined and many more. I think, this 2nd grading I improved.
In the other hand, even though I'd improved my performances, I still or should I say we still encountered many problems. Specially in the lack of time. In order to address these challenges, we really did our best. I divided my time well. Moving on I will continue and maintain my good study habit for the next grading periods. I'm happy to give the best of me for this last year of my highschool life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season of Love

The virgin birth of Jesus is the belief that Jesus was conceived in the womb of his mother Mary through the Holy Spirit without ...