Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Letter to the President

Mark Lei Dayag
Tamorong, Sta. Catalina
Ilocos Sur

July 10,2018

RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE
President
Republic of the Philippines
Malacanang Palace, Manila

Dear President,

          A pleasant morning to you sir. I am writing this letter for you to show my gratitude. To be honest, I did not liked you to be our President because I did not know you. But when you showed that you are fitted to be our President, I started liking you. When you said that change is coming, it really came. You said you hate drugs and you were successfully defeated and lessen the drug users here in Philippines.

          You became the President because many people have trusted you. WE,  the citizens of Philippines need you to be a good model and leader of ours. We need your leadership and I hope that you will make this country progressive.

          I expect that you will work for the promises you said. We believe in you and you hold the lives of many people. Many people hated you for you are always saying bad words in public but for me, I accept you because I know that you are used and it will not affect on any projects or platform you will be working on. So, I hope that you will lead this country and help many people so that the Philippines will become more progressive in the future.

                                                                                                                                   Sincerely Yours,
                                                                                                                                   Mark Lei Dayag


1 comment:

Season of Love

The virgin birth of Jesus is the belief that Jesus was conceived in the womb of his mother Mary through the Holy Spirit without ...